Linking up with Mama H this week!
These are a few of my morning staples. I rarely leave the house without something on my face. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this routine up once the little one comes, but at least for now it's helping me feel put together in 5 minutes or less (3 min. 42 sec. this morning... I timed it). I'm not going to lie, most of these product I hooked up with by chance, but since then they've been tried and true!
1. Burts Bees Daily Moisturizing Cream - staple for all year round, no matter the skin type
2. Mineral Wear Loose Poweder (translucent medium) - Light enough for summer wear, covers enough to make me feel fresh, and stays on well enough for a loose powder, especially when it's put on immediately after the moisturizer.
3. Covergirl Classic Color Blush (soft mink) - Started as a hand-me-down from my mom, now helps me feel like I've been awake and full of energy even if I got out of bed 15 seconds ago (plus the time it took me to apply favorites 1 & 2).
4. Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner (blackest black) - Turns out now I'm WAY picky about liquid eyeliner. A friend of mine showed me how to how to apply it in high school and I don't know if I could ever go back. I accidently bought the wrong brand when I couldn't find my own, and I did NOT get the smooth, crisp, black painted line I had grown accustomed to. When it comes to eyeliner, liquid is the way to go. And for you pencil users, I promise it's way easier to apply than you'd think!
5. Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof (black) - Must have to feel fresh and wide eyed, especially for a pregnant lady who is already lacking in sleep. And waterproof... for the hormones. You get it.
Bonus! Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lipgloss (café au lait) - I received this as a wedding gift from my dear friend/former roommate/wedding pianist/Mary Kay rep. I was looking for something to wear on the big day that was natural looking, just pinker and darker than my own lips, and wouldn't be too much if it started to wear off (or show up on the face of my new husband). This is PERFECT! If you're interested, you can get some from her here.
Final product: (The lighting makes it hard to tell a huge difference, but trust me, it's there!)