1. I've finally adjusted to the fact that it's fall and everything and their mother is pumpkin spice. Lattes, candles, smoothies, and my personal favorite: my brother's new beard oil. We're lucky to have the most beautiful trees on the block in our yard (that has yet to be raked), so before the leaves ALL fall, I'd like to share this beaut:
2. This week I got to knock something off my bucket list:
Make it through a life size maze
|She was not as excited as us.|
3. As much fun as we had with out fall fun day, it must have aggravated our previously dormant allergies. Right now Celine and I are super stuffed up, which is heartbreaking. This is the first time I'm having to deal with a sick kid and I am not a fan. I've invested in a NoseFreida, so when that arrives next week hopefully it won't gross me out too bad (I'm a mom now, I'd better get used to it) and the baby will be able to breathe freely once more.
4. I've recently acquired a Moby wrap on loan. I was nervous to use it at first because it didn't seem very safe or secure, but boy, does Celine like it. Snug as a bug in a rug! For other moms with baby carriers out there: where is your favorite place to use yours? I feel like I can do anything now without lugging the stroller, but I'd love suggestions on where to break this badboy in. :)
5. It's pretty quiet around my house for the most part, so I like to keep Netflix on in the background. Or to watch when I'm nursing. Or when Celine is sleeping. Or all of the above. And then some. And FINALLY, Netflix got their s*%& together and got some new stuff. What I care about came mostly from HGTV, DIY, and The Food Network. Property Brothers, Nicole Curtis, Chef Rob... I want to know everything you know!
6. We're still working on moving Celine into her crib. She's been sleeping in her Rock n' Play next to our bed since she was born, which has been great for nursing late/early, but I know the time has come. She's getting too big for it and we have everything all set in her crib, but I have no idea how to move her when she looks THIS CUTE in the morning.
|You try and kick her out of your room!|
7. ...Ok, so it turns out I can only think of 6 for this week. There's more happening in the next week or two, but I don't want to steal future takes... so I give up. Have a great weekend everyone!