My skin has always been dry, but it has definitely gotten worse over the past couple of years. I'm linking up this week with Ashley at The Big White Farmhouse to share my essentials for surviving the blustery winter months... and the rest of the year too.
1. Water - Dry air and dehydration can be fought from the inside out. Drinking buckets of water works WONDERS for your skin. I am a believer after watching this video. Cheap, healthy, natural, and effective!
2. Carmex - Has anyone seen the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Remember how the father uses Windex to fix EVERYTHING? Well, Carmex is my grandpa's cure all and now I swear by it for chapped lips, cold sores, rug burns... it's basically my vaseline but in convenient little tubes (stashed everywhere around my house).
3. Norwegian formula hand cream - Joel told me this stuff was amazing, but up until I used it I figured all lotions were basically the same. FALSE. A little goes a long way, but this heavy duty stuff works wonders for my sore knuckles. Props to you and your man hands, hubby.
4. Burts Bees Day Lotion - I'm picky about what I put on my face, but not picky enough to pay top dollar for super high-end products, Therefore, I use Burts Bees. Mostly natural, smells nice, and available at local drug stores. Perfect.
5. Ponds Towlettes - I used to be terrible about sleeping in my makeup. It's so bad for your skin, but I was just too
What are your go-to skincare products? Feel free to share in the comments below :)