|She's ready for school, give or take 3 years. Doesn't she look old?!|
1. Booties. I was hesitant about this trend when they started showing up, but they've slowly been growing on me. The straw that broke the camel's back was Mila Kunis in Bad Moms... when there are 3-4 scenes in a row where you catch yourself muttering "I love her shoes!" it might be time to investigate. And investigate I have... I'm currently torn between these and these. Gah!
2. These notebooks. I have been using one $0.80 composition notebook as my right hand (leftie here!) for the last almost-2 years. I've been calling it my "idea notebook," where I jot down everything from packing lists, budgets, and party decor ideas to Christmas shopping lists and home decor sketches. As much as I love saving money, it'd be fun to splurge on some florals here and there ;)
3. This shirt. I've been into the flowy, peasant style shirts recently (hello, mommy tummy and first trimester) but I haven't been able to find anything close to this beauty (thanks for mentioning it in your blog Grace and helping me track it down!), so if you find something similar, let me know!
4. Matching leggings. Seriously, how cute are these! Unfortunately by the time I jumped on the bandwagon they were out of the styles I would have picked in the sizes we needed for the 3 of us. Better luck next time, self!
5. A pillow for my desk chair. Down side: this would probably not stay white for very long (2 under 2 graduating to 3 under 3). I'd also most likely be sitting on it or next to it, but I mean, come on... this would be so cute in my kitchen with my new wish list desk accessories. Speaking of...
6. Any of these desk accessories. I've tried to buy a couple here and there but I can never narrow down which ones I'd want so I always end up leaving empty handed.
7. A classic watch. I keep buying cheap watches that fall apart in about a year, but I don't usually mind because I'd rather just get a new one than fix the strap or replace the battery anyways.
As much as I'd like to keep adding to my list, I have two littles tearing apart my living room (very adorably I might add... at least they're not fighting) and I should probably switch the laundry before I have to fluff the dryer clothes (again).
Have a great weekend everyone!